Sunday, February 7, 2016

A word of welcome.

Welcome to this blog!

As a kid, there were two things that I loved to do more than anything in the world: making things and going on adventures.

But as I grew older, I sort of got infected with adulthood. So, my days of school and adventures became days of work and household chores. And my favorite things to do in the world became ( at least, so it seemed...) Sleeping, nagging about work, looking on the internet at houses I couldn't afford anyway.. you know the sort of thing. Until, one day I was fed up with it. This kind of adulting, I decided, really sucked. I didn't want to spend my entire evenings watching tv or doing chores.

I wanted to make things again. And I wanted to see the world again as I did as a child: as a place that has all the potential to become an adventure.

This blog contains my stories of making things. To hopefully inspire you to start making things, or just so you can laugh at my efforts :)

But hey! Before I start I should of course introduce you to the main characters of this blog!












Joking aside, I sincerely hope you will enjoy this blog. Feel free to comment, contact or repost!

-Marije

3 comments:

  1. Maybe Lieve is shy because she was teased about her odd 'penis' spotting as a kitten :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! some kind of fur-shaming maybe? :D That would extra a lot!! poor thing, I'll give her some extra attention this evening!

      Delete
    2. * explain a lot. I'm bad at writing today!

      Delete